Auto Post New Instagram Public Photos to My WordPress Blog and Post WordPress Images to Instagram Using Instagram Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress
We introduce a Premium Plugin For Auto post Your blog pics to instagram , and also create WordPress Posts Using Instagram photos
Instamatic Automatic Post Generator and
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Instamatic Automatic Post Generator and Instagram Auto Poster Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge (made in 2017) Instagram To WordPress and WordPress To Instagram post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Instagram post publishing. It uses Instagram public content to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
It also can be used to automatically publish Instagram photos or videos to your Instagram profile every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Media from user -> insert a user name and get the latest photos and videos from him
- Media by URL -> insert a valid Instagram post URL and get it’s full content
- Latest media by Tag -> insert a hashtag and get latest relevant Instagram posts
- Popular media by Tag -> insert a hashtag and get popular Instagram posts
- Latest Media By Location ID -> insert a location ID and get latest Instagram posts from there (get it from the URL here
- Popular Media By Location ID -> insert a location ID and get popular Instagram posts from there (get it from the URL here
Media from user -> insert a user name and get the latest photos and videos from him
Other plugin features:
- Automatic Instagram Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – built-in, The Best Spinner, SpinRewriter, WordAI and others – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- import comments for generated posts
- generate post or page
shortcode to include to your website videos from Instagram
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
I recommend you disable the 2 factor authorization for the account that you are using with this plugin (to not have to enter the security code on your server).
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
PHP 5.5.0 or higher
php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu etc with apt-get install php5-curl )
PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
allow_url_fopen = 1 – php setting